Sunday, September 12, 2010

Can I have some TCL to go please?

Okay, so it took me two weeks to become "ill". Since I was a little girl, whenever traveling my family was always very careful because I was the one that fell, got injured, got sick, cut herself, pretty much the one that accidents always happened to. So now that I have been in Puerto Rico for two weeks, can someone please tell me how is it possible that my right eye is swollen for no given reason? I had an ingrown pimple (i know its sick) next to my nose and all of a sudden I wake up and my right eye is swollen all around =(. I really just wanted to be home this weekend. Ashley and I shared similar feelings today about that. 
    Its not that any particular event happened that made me feel this way, but I just got really home sick. i just wanted to see my mom and have her nurse me back to health. She would have put some ointment on my face, probably made me a tea to drink and some chicken soup. Gosh, I miss home right now. I will not post a picture of my face because I think its pretty ugly looking right now. I just hope the swelling goes down by tomorrow just in time for school. 
   its getting late so I'm going to go to bed. Miss you Mom, Raulito, and Dad. Miss you Sisters and all the kids. If I would have been home today, we would have gotten off work at 6pm, gotten home like at 7:30 pm, and my Dad would have probably invited people over to out house for a bit. 
   On the bright side, things can only go uphill from here.

1 comment:

  1. I was homesick this weekend, too! I guess I still am a little...but it's better during the week when there's more going on. I wish you two were here or that I was there so we could commiserate together, but we're doing God's work where we are - I just try to keep telling myself that. I hope your eye is better! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete